- Live Stream SDI Video Source to Internet
- Input 12G/6G/3G-SDI Video up to UHD 4K
- SDI/HDMI Monitor Output up to 1080p60
- Supports H.264/RTMP Streaming Protocol
- Use USB Type-C as Webcam or 5G/4G Tether
- SDI Loop Output, 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Redundant AC and DC Power Inputs
- Mac, Win, Linux & Chromebook Compatible
- Works with ATEM Streaming Bridge Option
Compact desktop device that allows you to connect any SDI video input and stream it live onto the Internet using Ethernet or tethering via USB to your smartphone using a 5G or 4G connection. The SDI and HDMI monitor outputs allow you to see a wide range of live status information along with your broadcast.
USB Type-C port allows you to connect any USB video source such as a webcam or computer, so it's capable of broadcasting video and audio on any webcam-compatible platform and software such as Skype, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch, Periscope, Teams, and more on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS systems. It supports the H.264 codec and streams via RTMP and can stream in resolutions up to 1080p60.
SDI and HDMI monitor ports provide detailed status information on your feed, so you can monitor whether you are ON AIR as well as input status such as bit depth and stream quality, embedded audio input status, video and audio history, trend graphs, and video and audio meters. You can also see basic status information on the bright LCD screen on the front of the unit. There is also an SDI loop output for monitoring the original feed and sending it to a switcher or router.