ProPresenter 7 Seat License by Renewed Vision
Add to Cart
or call: (281) 501-0468
A Seat License allows ProPresenter to be installed on one computer for projection without the watermark (Mac or Windows). Therefore, it's good for only ONE "live" environment / audience at a time. The license can be moved from one machine to another by disabling and enabling. The software is delivered electronically only. No physical media will be sent to you.
Advanced Features — Now included!
- Multi-Screen – Output to multiple displays with different combinations of content all at once, including multiple stage displays
- Alpha Keyer – Output Broadcast-quality key and fill channels
- Edge Blending – Project onto wide screens with multiple projectors and blend their edges to create one seemless, extra wide image
- Communications – Control ProPresenter’s functions from MIDI, DMX, or broadcast video protocols (Midi is the only external communication method available on Windows currently)
- SDI / NDI – Send video out over SDI (coaxial cable) or over your network (Ethernet).
Control presentations on one screen, while dynamically presenting to an audience on one or more additional screens.
No separate edit and present modes
Outputs are always live
Completely non-linear flexibility
On demand Scripture lookup
Separate Outputs, for lobby, auditorium, and stage displays
On the fly run-of-show changes
High quality video output
The ability to create high-quality video is becoming increasingly easy, making the use of videos in productions more prevalent than ever. The ProPresenter video engine (the same as is at the heart of PVP3) is the perfect way to present your final edit.
You can import and play videos instantly in ProPresenter. It also includes the ability to set in and out points dynamically, effect color, brightness, and volume, and crop/scale videos dynamically. Video effects empower you to leverage your video library to create limitless new looks for your pre-produced content.
In addition, these same effects and manipulations can also be used on live video sources.